Sunday, September 2, 2007

Possess your souls

Ever feel really impatient for Jesus to come back? I am today. I really want to pull back the veil and see what's out there. We can be grateful for the little glimpses we get all the time; but don't you want to see the full picture? Sometimes when I am in worship or prayer I know I am seeing aspects of Him. But its never a full picture.

I know that before He returns and we do get to see Him, there will be pressure and persecution and trial. Its part of the process. It seems He is so close to returning, but then I think, so much more must happen. Some times I just want to step into that place beyond the veil. "In your patience, possess your souls." Yes but, "even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus."

To stay or to go...that is the question.

3 comments:

KnowYourGod said...

of course the verse i believe in Philippians comes to mind about going to heaven would be better for paul but to stay to make their joy complete. Praise god for jesus christ who entered beyond the veil once and for all granting us bold access to the father and also thereby the spiritual realm... i could go on but i think you can stay here on the earth and not be "in the world" the witches and voodoo doctors do it- leave their body, i don't think we have to do it the way they do but i think as jesus perceived in his spirit so can we, and see angels, demons, miracles forming, people in texas guatemala, india, africa or anyone on the planet through the spirit.

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

where hath thou gone, O michael of the inghams? my mind doth reel with annoyance each time i come hithertofore and see that thine own hand hast not so much as grazed the keyboard to grace us with thy...well, posts.