Tuesday, August 28, 2007

For the love of garlic


Garlic is so awesome. You would think that perhaps too much of a good thing would be a bad thing. But with garlic this is never true. Take, for example, a dish called "Roasted Chicken with 40 Cloves" in which you stuff the cavity of a roasting chicken with 40 cloves of garlic. I am not even kidding. After you take the garlic out of the chicken you spread it on bread. Its like buttah.

Take, for example, Loretta's Penne Pasta with Garlic, Olive Oil, and Tomato Sauce which I am about to eat right now. You can probably smell it where you are sitting. If you came to our house you could smell it about a block away. Again, not even kidding. Ciao!

7 comments:

Loretta said...

Well honey, today is Tuesday and when you go to worship practice, you will still smell like garlic and everyone will say..."wha sa madda for you, you smell la da garlic!". And you'll smile and say..."uh huh".

Tami said...

Wish I were you! But I got tuh eat Indian food tonight, so I feel bettah (like buttah...or maybe ghee).

Anonymous said...

..and I get college ramen and an abudnant supply of mac'n'cheese. Delicious! I would take same of that garlic yumminess.

Loretta said...

viene e mangiare...

Tami said...

that means "come and eat", doesn't it?

Loretta said...

Si.

Traci Anerson said...

You don't know me, but when Loretta makesa da pasta again, you all can invite me over!