Wednesday, August 15, 2007

nothing

I think I need to learn how to put pictures on my blog. I mean, Tami has pictures, Loretta has pictures, Jeff has pictures, Bianca has pictures...Lex has moving pictures...(that's dinosaur talk for "YouTube" 'n such).

The big issue is, I don't take pictures so they would just be ones that I download from Office of families and children none of us know. But it would be better than whining all the time. Oops! Sorry, I'm whining about whining.

Hey, a guy from Portugal commented on my blog. His name looked familiar and so did his face, a little, but I don't think I know him. Can he do that? (I wonder if this is one of those "spin-off" bloggers that is coming in through the back door of Tami's blog. You know, that thing about, "now everybody in the whole world will be able to see your spot..." It happened right after I read the email, too. Hmmmmmmmmm.)

Anyway, here is a cool picture of nothing in particular. Oh, I forgot, I don't know how to put pictures on here, but I'll get the hang of it. Dinosaurs, unlike old dogs, can learn new tricks.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Tami, Tami, Tami...yeah, blame me. ;)

Maybe I'll email you some pics of things pertinent to you and you can pretend you took them yourself...what do you say? Does that make up for it?

God's Love Changed Everything said...

You are so fun and witty!
I love catching up on what's "new with the dinosaur"!! ha ha

My love to you and your family! I hope Vision Week is confirming what God has been putting in your heart and motivating you to new things!